- To support CFO, Accounting Director to ensure that the accounts payable function operates smoothly, maintaining accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees.
- Manages account payables, including customer vendor relations, and the AP disbursement team of accountants;
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to organization guidelines;
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statement areas related to accounts payable;
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs;
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external auditors to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes;
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Provide support to internal or external audit teams;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs and obligations, to project future expenses or to provide advice;
- Prepare and review correspondence as needed within the finance and accounting department;
- Perform and review ad hoc analysis as required.
- Two or three minimum years of leadership experience;
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software, must have large ERP AP system experience;
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data;
- Highly skilled in use of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Highly skilled in use of MS Word and must be a very good writer in order to handle the occasional administrative needs of the department which may include translation;
- Excellent verbal skills;
- Team player and ability to oversee team players;
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to completed the required tasks;
- Ability to work in stressful, last minute and deadline driven oriented tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration;
- Minimum of seven years of experience working in a corporate organization in the payables function.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.