NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
Responsible for the strategic review, assessment, and governance of Airport infrastructure projects owned by the Airport Planning Team.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Lead all airport infrastructure project activities in line with the airside development strategy and planned project as defined by the Master Planning team.
- Translate high-level objectives into specific Airport Infrastructure projects.
- Work with internal stakeholders at the initiation stage to understand strategic objectives and ensure clearly defined scope/objectives.
- Establish specifications and structure for Airport Infrastructure projects
- Ensure Airport Infrastructure project outcomes are defined and documented.
- Ensure the conformity of the infrastructures to International and Local regulations
- Prepare feasibility assessments with stakeholder input evaluating Airport Infrastructure solutions against NEOM objectives.
- Act as the focal point for the technical topics related to infrastructure operations and projects.
- Act as an accountable business owner for Airport Infrastructure Projects working closely with the NEOM project team and relevant stakeholders.
- Manage high-level cost evaluation for feasibility assessments for Airport Infrastructure Projects.
- Initiate, manage and maintain comprehensive project documentation with a focus on Time, Budget, Quality, and Performance throughout project lifecycles.
- Work collaboratively with all relevant technical disciplines (Structure, Pavement, MEP, Security…).
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with key strategic technology players, airport operators, airline operators, and airport specialized providers
Background, Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of proven experience in the Aviation industry with a focus on infrastructure airfield projects
- Experience working with specific software such as FAIRFIELD, Civil3D, stormwater module, StormCad …
- Experience working with InfraWorks will be valued
- Experience in airport airside operations is a plus.
- Experience on-site will be valued.
- Exposure to global aviation standards with GCC / KSA experience is a plus
- Interpersonal skills to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a good command of English and ability to present confidently to small and larger groups
- Deep knowledge of the airport infrastructure field
- Previous extensive experience in airfield design, pavement …
- Full awareness of AGL, Runways categories …
- Knowledge of cut and fill, geotechnical engineering, and soil mechanics.
- Able to prepare engineering reports and presentations.
- Previous experience working in airside projects and familiar with main applicable standards and safety concerns like ICAO, FAA, UFC, CAAs, IATA, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Excellent skills in ACAD and Civil 3D.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Industry specialized training is a plus
- Fluent in English; Arabic a plus
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.