The Business/Administration Manager will oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The Business/Administration Manager will develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently. They will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, and policy or procedure updates.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with finance, accounting, and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing invoices and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using advanced computer and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with the Manager, Systems and Reporting, and Project Manager to develop and maintain all applicable processes and identify tools required to ensure that the Chief of Staff team is performing at an optimal level