The Business Administration Specialist will oversee the general operations management of the NEOM Sector team. The incumbent will develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, generally ensuring the office operates smoothly and efficiently. They will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, and policy or procedure updates. Independently manages and oversees the activities of the Director/Executive. Acts as a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters about the office of the Director/Executive.
- Serves as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the Director/Executive; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the office administrative support staff, including management and training, scheduling, and prioritizing work assignments.
- Ensures that there is a continuity of administrative support to the Director/Executive’s direct reports and manages their leaves ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Manages special programs for the Directors/Executives, some of which may have NEOM-wide impact.
- Coordinates and/or assists with establishing or recommending budget allocations for the office of the Director/Executive and reviews revised and final budgets.
- Reviews and approves transactions, as assigned, and advises the Director/Executive on appropriate disposition; provides key coordination and consultation about the recruitment of key executives, as appropriate.
- Assists in the understanding and interpretation of NEOM policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations comply with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the Director/Executive.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- We are collecting, organize, and storing information using advanced computer and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with the support functions such as Procurement, Legal, Human Resources, Communications, and Travel teams to develop and maintain all applicable processes and identify tools required to ensure that the team is performing at an optimal level
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- 7+ years experience in a related field, such as operations or administration management
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities