Reporting to both the Sector head & Director of Strategic Planning & Operations the Senior/Expert level in Business Analytics & Business Intelligence with exposure to Financial Analysis & Planning is responsible to support the sector business operations and provide expert level research and advice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Quant/Quantitative and business analytics skillsets with strong business acumen
- Ability to review, digest and reform all types of budgets, proformas, business analytics and develop and advance modeling as provided for by the Development strategy;
- Extremely hands-on redeveloping analytical models, not just financial, from the ground up;
- Ability to convert analytics to presentations at a high level and to a deep level, e.g. for CFO and his staff
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Sector Heads/Executive Directors
- Own team and other teams across NEOM.
- Affiliates or external partners as required
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.