We are seeking an experienced Communication Manager to lead the development and implementation of communications strategies and initiatives for ENOWA. You will have 8-12 years of experience managing communication projects and teams for a dynamic organization. Your background will include communication, media, and public relations management experience across the Energy, Water, Hydrogen, and related industries. You have a strong network in KSA and the region.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and implementation of ENOWA’s communication objectives and goals by providing innovative communications content
- Develop, implement and update Communication operational plans and oversee their implementation to take part in the realization of the envisioned future of ENOWA
- Collaborate with relevant ENOWA staff members, stakeholders, and leaders to identify required projects and initiatives that support the achievement of ENOWA’s strategic communications vision
- Work closely with managers and team leaders to help plan and execute external programs.
- Supervise communication projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready
- Develop and execute comprehensive public relations and communications programs
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal and external communications mediums
- Pitch stories to position the team as thought leaders on ENOWA topics.
- Prepare presentation materials, graphics, and videos, for external engagements both in person and online
- Manage external PR agency resources
- Help instill a culture of collaboration, agility, and performance
- Take responsibility, in collaboration with the Head of Marketing, for building and maintaining a high-performance team
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- A team player, creative thinker, and proactive practitioner who has an execution-oriented mindset and can work at both strategic and tactical levels to deliver high-value communications results
- Writing experience in either external communication, public relations, or marketing environment
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter specialists to business owners), with the ability to present complex information in an easily understandable format and tailored to the audience
- 8-12+ years of experience in developing communication and media relations strategies, as well as managing communication teams/projects
- Ability to manage and balance multiple communication projects at once in a fast-moving environment.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.