· Planning Oversight and co-ordination of all NEOM logistic activities
· Planning Supervision of PMC Planning, Scheduling activities and compliance with NEOM Planning Procedures.
· Possesses a fundamental understanding of Critical Saudi arabiaPath Method (CPM) scheduling. Able to review and understand engineering, procurement and construction schedule logic
· Support and contribute on Logistics projects as assigned.
· Prepare drawings and documents for the following: construction traffic, material flows, potential staging process and material storage, trailer compound, tower crane locations, site offices, Traffic management & signage
· Supervises and responsible for Long Range and strategic Planning activities for NEOM Logistics
· Monitor PMC compliance with NEOM Logistics Planning, Scheduling Plans and Procedures
· Generates the Logistics Schedules, based on PMC and NEOM management inputs
· +8 years of transportation and/or logistics experience in a specialist, coordinator, or planner role.
· Experience working within a contractor organization
· Hands on experience with various schedule management applications
· Experience in working with web-based applications, Logistics systems, or other enterprise business applications
· Experience working in both an Owner’s and Contractor Organization
· Excellent communication skills with multiple levels of Management
· Team player with the ability to work in a multinational, multi-dimensional organization
· English proficiency
- Logistics Management
- Construction Site Management
To apply for this job please visit Construction%20Logistics%20Planner.