Support the strategic operational requirements in line with the ENOWA Energy targets, as well as Procurement and contracts management guidelines, through reviewing and validating drafted RFPs, administering functional contract management support to ENOWA DSO Projects and Technical staff to ensure effective program delivery, and providing in-house commercial and risk management acumen for the development of delivery/business strategy and project implementation.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Equipment pre-sourcing and scope identification
- Support NEOM Procurement in Identifying products and market capability, collecting information, and developing pathways for innovative DSO solutions to achieve the ENOWA goals, in cooperation with NEOM Procurement and other relevant stakeholders.
- Support the development of strategic and tender plans in line with Distribution Systems Operations goals and operational needs and ensure coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the DSO review and validation of drafted RFPs process, as well as maintain and interpret all RFPs from a technical DSO point of view and provide flexibility of RFP re-drafting due to changes in scope and Distribution Systems Operations requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to DSO Projects and Technical staff.
Tendering and Liaison
- Support DSO involvement with Tender evaluations and recommendations to assure adherence with specifications, past performance/experience, and other pertinent factors.
- Support the technical process of pre and post-qualification of bidders, preparation of DSO tender-related documents, and ensuring that all bids are in the best interest of the Distribution System Operator and compliance with NEOM’s policies, procedures, and processes.
- Support the common DSO process for compliance with Procurement and the full cycle of Asset Management processes, including preparation of DSO-related purchase orders/purchase requisitions to ensure completeness of purchasing process
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers and service providers to obtain the best offer available within the DSO standards and time constraints focusing on overall equipment performance.
- Contribute to operational supplier contract review and negotiations and implementation according to relevant internal and external standards and regulations
Contract Development and Management
- Support the contract drafting process, including drafting agreements and other documents, and coordinate with legal and procurement teams to ensure that all specific requirements are met by established policies and procedures from a DSO point of view.
- Review and update contracts with suppliers/contractors with direct coordination with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure that they comply with KSA laws, regulations, and standards.
- Develop contract performance measurement metrics to ensure contracts are evaluated based on clear KPIs, highlighting areas for improvement, and working with suppliers to ensure improvement.
- Provide independent advice to the team concerning specific or common contract queries.
- Manage transaction compliance (milestone, deliverables, invoicing, etc.) to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled and in compliance with ENOWA Energy regulations, policies, and procedures
- Manage contract renewal, renewal of disclosure documents, and follow-up of subsequent procedures to ensure that all required documents are valid.
- Ensure the availability of contracts to all relevant stakeholders internally and externally, digital and physical, to establish transparency of information.
- Identify and report issues, special circumstances, or breaches of contracts and recommend solutions to ensure that all issues are flagged and resolved promptly via strong collaboration with Procurement.
- Support the continued improvement of NEOM DSO Projects procurement and contracts management processes to improve efficiency to achieve the highest quality, lowest cost, and on-time delivery of assets.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Role-specific requirements
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in utility equipment sourcing in the Energy industry.
- 2 years of industry experience gained in the Gulf Region would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated record of participating in claim management and resolution of major claims.
- Experience in legal processes and the coordination of legal and project teams.
- General requirements
- Experience in contract management of technical areas
- Experience in technical and procurement concepts, processes, procedures, activities, and trends
- Able to determine the actions, risks, and results required
- Ability to respond appropriately in unplanned and unforeseen circumstances
- A highly collaborative, open mindset, and strong communication skills
- Advanced analytical interpretation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop trust and uses logic, reasoning, and bargaining strategies to gain commitment with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent MS computer software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business, Economics, Engineering, or Finance
- Certification in Procurement or Contract Management is preferable
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.