- Responsible for the Cost forecast and reporting activities for NEOM Project Owner’s Cost Report.
- Assists in the development and compilation of the NEOM Project Executive Monthly Report
Implements NEOM Project Cost Management Procedures including Change Management and cascade procedure implementation with PMC organizations
- Manage and collate NEOM Project Accruals for issuance to Finance.
- Undertakes independent Contractor Claim and Variation analysis as requested by Project organization.
- Participates in commercial bid evaluation for major packages of works.
- Audits PMC cost management activities with respect to budget control, change control and contingency analysis.
- Develops OOM Capital Cost estimates for NEOM Project strategic purposes.
- Performs detailed review of PMC developed Capital Cost Estimates
- 10-15 years’ experience with expertise in cost management, knowledge of Budget Reconciliation Process, Change Management, Accruals, PMC Services Reporting and Analysis
- Proven track record of experience as a Senior Cost Engineer or similar role
- Hands on experience undertaking cost management tasks including change management (estimating), budget reconciliation, forecast package compilation
- Hands on experience with managing PMC services
- Experience with Monthly Report writing
- Excellent communication skills with multiple levels of Management
- Team player with ability to lead a multinational, multi-dimensional organization
- Negotiation Skills and independent analysis of Contractor Claims and Variations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.