NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living.
Neom Supply Chain & Logistics (SC&L) Division’s role is to lead the design, implementation, and ongoing management of the world’s first fully integrated physical and digital Supply Chain from the green field, serving NEOM and the region with intelligent, sustainable, and autonomous solutions. This will encompass a full integration with the Port Division, which will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the port.
NEOM will develop the world’s first intelligent and autonomous supply chain. NEOM will invest in the logistics infrastructure, facilities, and supply chain systems required to enable the seamless management of goods to meet the demands of NEOM’s residents, businesses, and sectors. NEOM will orchestrate the supply chain using artificial intelligence (AI) operating on an integrated digital supply chain platform: IDSCOP (Integrated Digital Supply Chain Orchestration Platform). NEOM will create the preeminent global center for supply chain innovation and logistics execution, as well as a global hub for the world’s trade flows – a truly unique value proposition.
- Design, build, test, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
- Initially, document / blueprint the entire process from suspect to customer for the implementation team to build the Salesforce.com application for NEOM SC&L and identify a roadmap for further enhancements.
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
User Adoption Efforts (Communication and training)
- Support CRM user adoption approach, planning, and execution
- Delivers user training (face-to-face or online) for Customer Teams, Service Management, Solution Delivery, and senior stakeholders / SMT members
- Drives communication efforts and develops respective communication content and material
- Drives the development and implementation of the reporting on user feedback
- Building and nurturing the SC&L Social Collaboration platform
CRM & Marketing operations roadmap
- Supports CRM team in roadmap development based on input/observations from the user community and annual satisfaction survey and in alignment with SC&L’s overall roadmap.
- Develops use cases to support conceptual validation and testing of solution design
- Provides input for the development of test cases for technical and User Acceptance Tests
Data Quality and compliance
- Identifies key data quality and system usage measures develops measurement & drives adherence
- Liaises with process owners, Salesforce.com support, and other relevant parties to address data quality topics that may arise
- Ensures data management and maintenance are in compliance with respective regulations
- Maintains and updates system setup (users, data access, customer setup, etc.)
- Troubleshoots & solves problems/issues around SFDC (technical & user experience)
- Coordinates feedback, proposed changes, fixes, and approvals between users and process owners
- Supports technical roll-out of new functionalities that become available, jointly with other CRM team members
- Liaises with process/business owners to identify requirements for Analytics Dashboards
- Supports development of data model and data preparation activities within the Salesforce Analytics module
- Share your knowledge and align proactively with your stakeholders.
- Deliver to promise.
- 5+ years experience with CRM systems, preferably SalesForce.com
- 1 – 3 years in a user-facing CRM / Systems administration role
- Degree in Information Technology or Industrial Engineering.
- Certifications in Blue Yonder WMS (and other modules)
- Must be experienced in CRM formatting and sales functionality
- Experience in driving improvement projects
- Experience in CRM training and support (Train the Trainer)
- Experience managing 3rd party applications
- Be proficient with Sales and Operational workflow functions
- Good Personal planning and organizational skills: e.g. dealing with priorities and deadlines
- Good interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent English Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications esp PowerPoint
- Experience in Customer Success and Customer Support a plus
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent worker is able to move requests forward with little guidance.
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Constantly work towards process improvements and development.
- Having operational (warehouse) experience is a plus but not a must-have.
- Preferably you have worked with JIRA before.
- You have a structured approach and know the importance of documentation.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.