Land Mobility of NEOM is responsible for planning, design, procurement, delivery, operation, and maintenance of a multi-modal mobility network to provide integrated and seamless mobility services to NEOM. The mobility network will include rail systems, urban mobility solutions (e.g. electric buses, cars, scooters, etc.), electric ferries and eVTOL, etc. The Land mobility sector is looking for a customer experience professional to be responsible for the following:
- Define and ensure a seamless customer journey from first and last miles, leading change through projects definition, design, and implementation
- Ensures consistency across all multi-modal mobility services and acts as a customer gateway to Land Mobility’s initiatives and enhances long-term strategic focus on customer centricity
- Support the fully integrated multi-modal transit strategy by implementing products, services, and customer journeys to continuous improvement of customer services based upon our customers’ feedback and expectations
- Define and implement standards/procedures in our digital platform/assets and within the network for ensuring the optimal customer experience
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Define physical and digital customer journey across all mobility modes for NEOM (cross-regions and operators) and deploy relevant projects by working closely with all mobility teams in the Land Mobility sectors
- Lead and manage the end-to-end customer journey definition, design,, and implementation by working closely together with the LM team leading to the successful delivery of different mobility assets including infrastructure, vehicles, and inter-change facilities and digital platforms,, etc. for a fully integrated mobility network.
- Take proactive initiative to support the development of a new digital ecosystem for multi-modal mobility services deployed in NEOM.
- Drive the delivery of shared/personalized and seamless propositions by working closely together with all internal and external key stakeholders
- Steer the implementation of customer journeys and define business case and requirements
- Ensure the proper implementation and roll-out of new services and products in the network working closely with the technology application/asset development teams as well as relevant stakeholders such as consultants, regulators,, etc. during the customer journey development process
- Understand the key interactions in the customer lifecycle and drive relevant change management processes for our customers and other stakeholders
- Identify and develop solutions to resolve customer pain points and answer customers” behaviors and act as a voice for customers
- Be the “Gatekeeper” to analyze issues and develop solutions to mitigate impacts on the customer journey
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing the customer experience and defining quick wins
- Be a champion and advocate NEOM’s mobility philosophy
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-10 years in the field of customer experience, with ideally domain expertise in the mobility, vehicle rental or leasing industries. Project / Program management, Team management.
- Customer oriented
- A self-starter
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Ability to work in international environment
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workload demands and new challenges
- An analytical mind with attention to detail, with particular focus on qualitative data when reviewing performance.
- A strong, clear communicator with people at all levels and backgrounds.
- Ability to present and discuss information clearly and to different audiences.
- Team and collaborative spirit
- Capacity to animate a community
Education and Certifications
- Graduate degree, preferably post-graduate degree, in a relevant transportation discipline or equivalent with focus on customer services desirable.
- Fluency in English
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employee, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.