Work on cybersecurity initiatives relating to the ongoing digital security of NEOM.
- Join a team of proactive NEOM cybersecurity analysts focused on threat monitoring using specialist tools and research techniques.
- Develop Ethical Hacker and Penetration Testing Skills.
- Assist with Cybersecurity Audit of IT-OT-IoT Functions.
- Report to Lead Cybersecurity Analyst.
· Graduate with an understanding of cybersecurity risk.
· Willingness and openness to a continuous learning process to keep up with the latest threats and mitigating tools and techniques in the world of national cyber security.
· A passion for Cybersecurity and Digital Innovation.
· A creative mind with the ability to look beyond the obvious and established practices.
· Have the ability to think like an adversary in order to find weakness and mitigate risks in technical platforms, process’s and technologies.
· Good interpersonal skills to communicate with colleagues.
· A confident and inquisitive nature seeking answers to complex questions.
· Ability to presenting technical matter in a simple concise format.
· An eye for detail with an intuitive nature supported by the ability to investigate or identify anomalies for possible compromises in operational technologies.
· A willingness to learn new techniques and always seeking to keep up with the latest developments.
· Discreet, trustworthy and dependable.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.