Lead, plan, and direct all activities and services related to the NEOM IT Digital Applications to meet Business needs and requirements. Responsible for capturing Business requirements and translate these into IT services to be provided to the Business.
· Lead and direct all staff and contractors delivering day to day service operations and performance of Digital applications.
· Manage Digital Applications support services against stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
· Provide and maintain applications Service Catalogue for all Digital application services.
· Propose, assess and deliver improvement opportunities to continually enhance NEOM’s Digital Application service.
· Serve as point of contact for Business issues. Collaborate with all IT Divisions and the NEOM Businesses on business improvement opportunities and project ideation. Drive delivery of new technical and operational capabilities.
· Establish and maintain a suite of key performance indication metrics, which include business benefits.
· Planning and managing the introduction of new or changed IT services efficiently and effectively. Implementing frameworks and processes for evaluating value, service capabilities and risks before new or changed services are deployed.
· Providing efficient and effective mechanisms for building, testing and deploying IT services and releases with minimum business impact.
· Participate in the recruitment and/or procurement of the resources for Digital Applications Support Team
· Ensure the adherence to security standards for all Digital Applications and application integrations
· Provide subject matter expertise in Digital Applications, and be responsible for staff training and performance review