Provide subject matter expertise, consulting, support and oversight for NEOM productivity, collaboration and file sharing applications and associated technology including best practices, architecture, security, and configuration.
· Assist users with productivity and collaboration applications, software, software configuration and application systems.
· Provide expert administration, configuration and application management support in productivity and collaboration applications
· Works with Tier 1 staff to support tier 2 and 3 incidents and ensure timeliness and accuracy in application support and troubleshooting.
· Engages other appropriate resources to resolve incidents by coordination, as necessary.
· Works with Digital Applications personnel to identify recurring issues and ensure quality control for application support.
· Function as a high-level subject matter expert in productivity and collaboration applications.
· Work with the business and systems analysts to understand digital application requirements and deliver/promote productivity and collaboration technical solutions as appropriate.
· Provide application architecture expertise to meet the needs of NEOM business and IT.
· On-going analysis of current application security and implementation of improvements.