The Business Manager acts as the ‘Chief of Staff of the Director Digital & AI. In this capacity, he/she manages interaction with key internal & external stakeholders and provides the Digital / AI Mngt team with solicited advice on all relevant digital & AI matters. The business manager is furthermore responsible for financial management & designing the digital organization of the future and its associated key processes & procedures.
As this is a new role, great opportunity to further shape the role yourself.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
In line with the business and digital strategy of ENOWA, the successful candidate will:
- Build & maintain a thorough knowledge of the Digital & AI domain.
- Define / Execute / Contribute to strategic initiatives / special projects within Digital & AI Domain.
- Support the Digital & AI Director with the creation of storylines/presentations, business cases, etc.
- Act as a key ambassador to external digital partners, and eco-systems.
- Prepare the governance structures, policies, standards, performance reporting, and financial frameworks required for visibility, control, effectiveness, and efficiency in delivering technology, shaping the technology workforce, and adapting to organizational change.
- Capture and report technology performance data to the management and identify corrective actions to improve performance.
- Drive consistent and transparent service costs and financial reporting to accurately align business value with technology costs.
- Develop the overall Technology Governance Framework and ensure that all functions/processes/employees perform as per the governance framework.
- Develop, maintain and communicate technology standards and policies, and ensure adherence to them through periodic training, audits, and other measures.
- Responsible to coordinate the further build-out / hiring of digital/AI talent for the organization. This also includes working on workforce sourcing solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve business outcomes with organizational change. Prepare, support, and help individuals, teams, and leaders in adapting to organizational change.
The above responsibilities will lead to the following:
- Digital workforce performance meets expectations and is aligned with organizational needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Highly talented individual with appx. 5 years of work experience, ideally coming from a consultancy background.
• Proven experience in designing, managing, and delivering complex organizational transformation programs.
• Experience in people and organization management, especially in an agile way of working context.
• Specific experience working in Utility Sector is a huge plus.
• Relevant experience with stakeholder management.
• Understanding of technology capabilities and trends.
• Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
• Knowledge of project management technics.
• Business/management expertise (business processes and systems).
• Data interpretation and visualization.
• Knowledge of labor legislation.
• Knowledge of Quality Standards/Procedures.
• Solid knowledge of conducting different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.).
• Ability to step into a fast-paced, highly changeable domain and willing to take on new challenges.
• Business acumen & leadership skills.
• High commitment to meeting business needs.
• Experience with Agile and Scrum ways of executing projects.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
• Good analytical and logical thinking skills.
• Ability to craft alliances and positively influence peers and stakeholders.
• Successful in steering & coaching direct colleagues.
• High personal energy, active approach with a can-do mentality.
• Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
• Good written and spoken English.
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in business or technical field.
- Proven track record of success, possibly backed up by a positive referral.
- Relevant advanced certifications from top-tier companies/education platforms. Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter specialists to business owners), with the ability to present complex information in an easily understandable format and tailored to the audience
- 8-12+ years of experience in developing communication and media relations strategies, as well as managing communication teams/projects
- Ability to manage and balance multiple communication projects at once in a fast-moving environment.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.