Working within the NEOM Real Estate Group, the incumbent is responsible for the performance management of the Real Estate Strategy, Business Planning, and Performance Management Department. Leads preparation of strategy and business plans along with ongoing performance management analysis for assigned real estate projects in NEOM. This includes but is not limited to preparing business analysis/feasibility studies, investment analysis for NEOM’s real estate projects from project inception through operations and divestiture.
· Contribute to the design and implementation of NEOM’s Real Estate strategic objectives and goals by providing specific inputs.
· Develop and update Real Estate Division business strategy operational plans and monitor their implementation to take part in the realization of the envisioned future of NEOM
Work closely with senior leaders within Real Estate and other departments along with external consultants to develop business and strategy plans including financial modelling.
· Assess Funding requirement cashflows and provide a consolidated funding requirement for projects under development.
· Monitor development and operating budgets against projected and actual costs and revenues.
· Support management in setting up systems to collate and report all information related to project development and asset operations.
· Co-ordinate with the development team and provide the executive management with periodic Management Information System (MIS) reports on the work progress, sales and collection achieved, financial performance, variance analysis and cashflow forecast from inception to delivery and operation of real estate assets.
· Carry out comparative and variance analyses on all projects under developments for various techno-commercial parameters such as design efficiency, elemental costing and conditions of contract. Issue reports highlighting anomalies and recommendations for corrective action.
· Assist the Real Estate Investment Department and Real Estate Development Teams in negotiations with third-party investors and developers to establish optimal Joint Ventures, Build-to-Suit, or Land lease or sale agreements and overall fund raising.
· Act as a single point of contact between the Development, Operations, and Finance teams ensuring adequate flow of information between teams and timely and efficient reporting in accordance with the agreed reporting calendar.
· Assist the Finance team in adequate Book Value Recognition, Accounting and Reporting using agreed reporting templates
· Lead and coordinate the development of the financial model and feasibility study
- 15-20 plus years of experience in developing strategy, business plans, and performance management tools for complex real estate projects across all asset classes and tracking performance of operating assets.
- Deep understanding of feasibility studies, master development design and commercialization.
- Experience in new development projects across segments (i.e mixed use developments, residential, retail, office, hospitality etc…)
- Strong Property valuation, Investment, and Finance skills
- Deep analytical skills including srong commercial acumen and superior financial modelling and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently deliver presentations.
- Ability to work independently and proactively while simultaneously leading and managing a wide number of ongoing projects.
- Ability to work with diverse and cross functional teams.
- Leadership skills to set clear goals, motivate a team and produce superior results under challenging schedules.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.