The Waste Water and Treatment Director is a Management role within the Waste and treatment team of NEOM WATER, responsible for the Operations of Waste and Treatment in NEOM . This includes water Recycling and Zero discharge to the Environment. The positions is responsible for the Project management of all Waste and Treatment in NEOM region. Overseeing the day to day Implementation and Operations of the Project, in a hands-on fashion, which are required in order to treat all effluent water and supply NEOM with Recycled Water for Irrigation use, Industry use, Fire use, Raw use and possible Potable use
This role will involve the following responsibilities –
· Manage the Operations of the Waste Water and Treatment requirements in NEOM, in collaboration with the Water Transmission and Distribution and Water Supply Management
· Implementation of the Strategy for the NEOM Waste Water and Treatment Projects
· Work in Collaboration with the Waste Water and Treatment Manager.
· Assist to build out a Global Waste Water and Treatment offering through the Business Development team
· Manage the RFP and RFQ process as required for implementation and construction of the NEOM Waste Water and Treatment and Recycled Water infrastructure.
· Develop and implement the group strategies for people, clients, requirements, quality, safety and performance
· Provide leadership and direction that delivers high performance and team engagement in an environment supportive of cooperation, collaboration and developing our people to achieve
· Motivate, mentor, recruit and develop a great team of people
· Deliver high quality, innovative project solutions that provide real value to NEOM
· Play a real part in the NEOM strategic planning and direction, and work closely with counterparts across the NEOM Organisation
· Identify and capitalise on opportunities for new business and team growth with the support of Business Development leaders