The Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) Manager will be the technical and supervisory lead for the continuous implementation, configuration, management, and oversight of the MasterControl EDMS. The Application Admin will provide day-to-day technical and user support to Document Control, Quality Assurance, Validation, and Information Technology to assure the MasterControl system meets business, user, and compliance requirements. The EDMS Manager will ensure adequate measures are in place to achieve and maintain compliance through all the lifecycle stages from inception to retirement for the MasterControl EDMS.
· Accountable for establishment of the EDMS systems and criteria
· Accountable for providing the documentation information to the designers and delivery teams
· Provide quality, timely and accurate MasterControl analysis, configuration and support; including daily technical support to MasterControl users.
· Plans for and assists in deployment of new configurations and corrects, documents, and tracks system issues.
· Create, configure and maintain system user groups, roles, workflows, modules, process solutions, add-ons, training, jobcodes, and other system infrastructure.
· Maintains application knowledge, including staying current on software capabilities, availability of new functionality, and updates from the software vendor.
· Integrates MasterControl with external systems using application tools as required.
· Develop custom reports and dashboards based on requirements.
· Conducts functional testing of configurations/customizations.
· Creates and maintains MasterControl system documentation including Admin and User Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), functional specifications/user roles and training materials, and provides training to MasterControl end users
· Acts as the Point of Contact for technical support.
· Ensures accuracy and completeness of data and implements improvements.
· Assists information technology to maintain security and integrity controls.
· Provides incident diagnosis and support business users in the management and timely resolution of technical incidents.
· Responsible for Doc Control functions as required in MasterControl and in facility as required.
· Responsible for the Documents module in MasterControl as the Sys Admin and SME
· Provides training as needed for MasterControl and Doc Control functions for cross-departmental groups.
· Knowledge and previous experience in KSA
· Organized, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
· Ability to manage design consultant’s information
· Required Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) and Quality Management System (QMS) (i.e. MasterControl (preferred), Trackwise, SharePoint, Q-Pulse, Projectsite, BIM360, Paradigm 3)
· Computer Science, Information Technology, or Database Systems Technology degree or commensurate experience preferred.
· 8+ years of physical Document Control Experience
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs