We call ourselves “dreamers and doers” for a reason: we can make happen not just what is possible, but what is impossible. We are collaborating on fresh ideas and new solutions in our engine room of creativity and innovation. By becoming part of our team at NEOM, you will join other top talents in their fields from all over the world. These visionary minds and adventurous spirits were drawn by the chance to make history in creating a place of the future from the ground up.
To support Inter-Sector Education Programming, Accountability, and Quality Control.
The Technology Integration Specialist promotes the use of technologies to support student achievement in the classroom. The Technology Integration Specialist has extensive knowledge of and experience with digital platforms, tools, media, methods, and design processes. The Technology Integration Specialist provides leadership, staff development, and instructional support to all instructional and administrative staff. He/she also assists in developing and implementing curriculum and technology integration projects. The Technology Integration Specialist collaborates with appropriate staff to support, manage, and optimize the use of educational resources and software to support quality teaching and learning.
This skilled professional works independently and collaboratively with colleagues.
- Aggregate all education programs across all sectors
- Evaluate current programs against endorsed strategy
- Evaluate current programs against implementation plans
- Determine steps toward accountability, oversight, and quality control
- Create a plan of action for the ERI Sector to support existing programs
- Foster collaboration between and amongst sector education programs
- Constantly evaluate programs against the stated mission for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Support programs through the ERI Endorsed Strategy documents
- Ensure that all education programs suggested, planned, and designed by other sectors be reviewed by ERI and endorsed against stated ERI goals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the process and strategies used in implementing instructional technology plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge of web-based technologies, curriculum design, and working knowledge of instructional design and assessments.
- Demonstrate the ability to educate/mentor technology users effectively.
- Demonstrate effective time management, organizational skills, and prioritization of work to meet the users’ needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate working knowledge and comfort with Robotics
- Apple Learning Specialist Program is a plus
At least 5 years in a research-based environment
At least 5 years in an academic setting at any level
At least 2-3 years of teaching or working directly with students at any level
At least 2-3 years working in a fast-paced, innovative, entrepreneurial environment
Research, Critical Reading, Analytical writing, an understanding of teaching and learning one of the levels found in NEOM ERI, Experience with teaching, or time spent in a research setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with teachers in composing effective technology-infused, content-based lessons and supports the teachers as they implement the lessons in their classrooms.
- Provides assistance and training to instructional staff in integrating technology to support student achievement. This includes planning and implementing job-embedded professional development and workshops for individuals, small groups, and large groups.
- Collaborates in evaluating, selecting, and implementing instructional technology resources and educational software.
- Collaborates with School Administrators, and the IT personnel to ensure infrastructure and tools are available to carry out school and technology initiatives.
- Conduct research advancements in technology tools and resources to inform decision-making.
- Identify online content that supports classroom lessons for teachers, school staff, and students
- Provide technical Hardware and Software support for our 1:1 mobile device platform.
- Performs other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.