The Executive Assistant will work to support the Sector Head and his leadership team to organize, plan and perform a variety of administrative and business support duties. The EA will perform advanced secretarial duties and attend to a variety of matters of a business and personal nature for the Sector Head. The EA will need to understand the objectives of the function & maintain an excellent follow-up system. The EA handles information requests, gathers materials for reports, and performs clerical functions such as preparation of correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging e-conference calls, and scheduling meetings and diary management. Able to work with minimum supervision and thrive under pressure. The EA must be proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Working with Sector Head and other Senior Management across the Division to effectively design, develop, and launch scalable support solutions and tools that address business needs while meeting our high standards of secretarial support.
- Making sure solutions are of high quality, meeting business and operational performance indicators, and delivering support experience to Division and its touchpoints in the business.
- Diving deep and evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and uncovering areas of improvement.
- Developing optimization and automation strategies of business processes.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Budget – aware of teams budget needs and communicate as needed on under/overspend
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, creating agendas, briefing documents, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Welcoming visitors, briefing executives/teams on agenda/business details, creating the necessary paperwork (gate passes, hotel, clearances, etc.) as needed
- Managing executive complex scheduling needs, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and creating trip briefing documents
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Become proficient in NEOM tools and train new staff.
Self-motivated and able to own workload to deliver results on self-driven deadlines.
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Extensive experience working in CEO Office and Senior Management Office dynamics.
- A high performing individual with proven track-record
- Experience in developing spreadsheets in Excel, Smartsheet, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task, high service orientation, commitment, and flexibility
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
Qualifications and Experience.
- 5-10 years of experience working in an executive/C-level environment.
- Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to details
- Provide coverage to other executive support staff as needed
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), Employees, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annually.
- Remote Working 24 working days annually.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.