· Accountable for providing the geotechnical information to the designers and delivery teams
· Accountable for approval of design based on geotechnical interpretation and design options
· Manage the geotechnical requirements of all projects
· Prepare geotechnical and seismic investigation requirements RFP and briefs
· Manage design consultants’ geotechnical requirements
· Review geotechnical reports studies, investigations
· Provide interpretations of geotechnical investigations and reports
· Provide design recommendations based on the geotechnical interpretations
· Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site condition.
· Manage and coordinate geotechnical investigations in the field
· Plan and conduct geotechnical exploration effectively.
· Perform field and environmental investigations for construction projects.
· Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports.
· Develop proposals and determine cost and schedule for investigations.
· Provide direction to technical team in field inspection activities.
· Interact with customers and team members to complete the assigned project on-time.
· Evaluate team performance and determine training needs to meet performance objectives.
· Assist Manager in design and evaluation of constructions.
· Manage consultants to develop design drawings and specifications for construction projects.
· Review and approve geotechnical designs developed by outside consultants.
· Review construction design proposals and approve geotechnical aspects.
· Advise to operations and engineering departments
· Managing and coaching Junior Soil Engineers
· Prepare method statements and liaise with all parties.
· Provide risk analysis for geotechnical issues