· Accountable for establishment of the GIS/BIM systems and criteria
· Accountable for providing the geographical information to the designers and delivery teams
· Accountable for approval of the Building information model
· Accountable for the BIM model accuracy and delivery
· Providing the designers with the ability to combine innovative technology, evolving construction practice and better collaborative processes in one unique position.
· Prepare RFP for Geographical information
· macro and micro 4D (3D models with time) simulations for live projects and tenders, to assist project planners.
· Manage consultants to provide model quantity take-offs to assist quantity surveyors, estimators and planners.
· 3D logistics plans for access and egress routes on sites
· detailed 3D concept imagery of Temporary Works ideas to help engineers progress their designs
· Visual Method Statements to highlight potential risks and prove the construction sequences and then using it to brief site operatives and the processing of point cloud information to assist and prove construction sequences and the extraction of exact dimensions.
· The creation of Employers Information Requirements (EIRs). The EIR document explains the client’s preferred systems, processes and required outputs from their supply chain.
· The creation BIM Execution Plans (BEPs). A BEP is created in response to an EIR and explains how the Supplier intends to meet the client’s information requirements
· The monitoring of supply chain performance and where necessary implementing appropriate training and upskilling to ensure effective information delivery
· The capture and integration of asset data within the BIM environment including linked data
The set up and maintenance of the Common Data Environment including the alignment of workflows with the project BIM protocols.