Establish project and program reporting with a focus on value added advise and early identification and resolution of risk and issues, whilst ensuring full benefit realization. Coach and mentor project sponsors and managers. Have effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Lead the implementation and management of portfolio, program and project governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value. To promote NEOM’s approach to program/project management to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the IT projects portfolio in alignment with the business strategy.
· Lead the IT PMO to support the programs/projects in the delivery of Business Case benefits and outcomes in alignment with the IT strategy.
· Champion the use of best practice program/project management standards and processes, and ensure consistency, effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery processes and tools
· Develop budgets for program/projects and ensuring that these are managed and reported
· Manage the IT PMO team and support the IT Program/Project Managers in the identification, recruitment, development, deployment and reassignment of resources through the project lifecycle
· Apply the appropriate tools and techniques for PMO reporting, demand management, and stakeholder relationship management.
· Ensure that appropriate governance is in place and consistent across projects and arrange the necessary reviews, i.e. gateway reviews at appropriate points in the project lifecycle
· Establish and implement the protocols to change the scope of program/projects and update configuration documents as required
– Program Management:
· Oversees IT program/project managers and champion the use of best practice standards and processes
· Prepares for reviews, high-level deliverables across the IT portfolio.
· Ensuring that all dependencies and inter-dependencies are tracked across the IT portfolio
· Adheres to project controls for risk, issues, change, configuration, quality, financial, reporting and benefits management.
· Promote the values of the business and act as a role model at all times
· Monitor, coach, support, motivate and develop team members to enable them to deliver to the best of their ability
· Work closely with internal senior stakeholders to ensure close collaboration in strategies
· Lead from the front and be the sounding board for senior stakeholder providing them with guidance and advice to deliver as effectively as possible.