The Head of Portfolio & Partnerships leads the team dedicated to improving energy- and water-related business (purchaser, vendor, business partner) capabilities with technology by proactively engaging to capture their requirements and feedback about technology services, and then ensuring that technology meets these requirements and acts on the feedback.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
In line with the business and digital strategy of ENOWA, the successful candidate will:
- Ensure optimized Digital business capabilities for external and internal customers involved in requesting, delivering, and enhancing digital products and services. Develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders. Manage (internal) customer expectations, feedback, compliments, and complaints.
- Manage relationships with existing suppliers on a day-to-day basis including contract changes, issue and/or dispute resolution, and contract termination. Review supplier performance against SLAs and OLAs and raise service improvements when needed.
- Establish the digital portfolio management function & run it for all the business actors of ENOWA. This includes management of the ENOWA-wide agile digital portfolio backlog, running quarterly business reviews with key business stakeholders, etc.
- Identify value creation opportunities (for both business and IT) enabled by combining business insights with emerging or existing technologies.
- Drive smarter technology investments by driving changes in the application, infrastructure, process, and technology tools architecture.
- Maintain the master repository of innovative ideas which ENOWA Digital should pursue creating new business opportunities.
- Proactively understand customer demands, priorities, and business imperatives. Identify how technology can help fulfill their needs and incorporate them into enterprise/product strategy formulation, portfolio planning, and backlog.
- Analyze service performance against business requirements to identify opportunities for improving service performance. Capture and report the performance of services against agreed service levels.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape.
The above responsibilities will lead to the following:
- Improved (internal) customer satisfaction with technology thanks to proactive engagement to capture their requirements and feedback about technology services.
- Completeness and accuracy of business demand capture.
- Completeness and accuracy of Business Process Model (BPM), Business process technology component mapping.
- Development of differentiated products/services by leveraging strategic partnerships.
- Effective and efficient supplier/partner relationship management to maximize the value of the business and minimize operational risk to services.
- Proven experience in managing relationships with internal business customers.
- Proven experience in strategic partnerships management & supplier relationship management.
- Proven experience in digital portfolio management in an Agile context.
- Specific experience working in Utility Sector is a huge plus.
- Relevant experience with stakeholder management.
- Expert knowledge of strategic partnerships lifecycle management.
- Expert knowledge of procurement and contract negotiation.
- Business/management expertise (business processes and systems) and a good understanding of the technical/testing process.
- Knowledge of project management technics.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards/Procedures.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent stakeholder management and other interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
- High commitment to meeting business needs.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum ways of executing projects.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to craft alliances and positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Successful in steering & coaching direct colleagues.
- Be a leader in innovation and have the ability to successfully introduce new technology capabilities.
- High personal energy, active approach with a can-do mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas from inception to actual implementation.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Master’s degree in business or technical field.
- Proven track record of success, possibly backed up by a positive referral.
- Relevant advanced certifications from top-tier companies/education platforms.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.