Based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have an exciting opportunity for Integration & Project Planning Senior Specialist to oversee the delivery of Giga project located along the north Kingdom area.
The Integration & Project Planning Senior Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all planning & integration resources and ensuring design activities are completed on time, within budget, and adhering to the highest of quality standards. You will be responsible for the day to day planning & integration activities and for managing and leading external consultants and contractors to complete the goals.
- Support the Director to manage and lead all the deliverables and contents developed by sub-contractors and coordination of all urban development operations
- Manage contractors, external consultants and key stakeholders
- Accountable for the development, coordination and review of technical content and planning, on a day to day basis
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Full time degree in Engineering / Architecture related field
- 10+ years of career experience with a minimum of 4 years leading projects
- Experience of delivering projects in remote locations
- Experience with big or Mega Projects is mandatory
- Strong team leadership & management capabilities
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.