The NEOM IT Operations Security Manager plays an integral part in the development, implementation, and compliance of IT Security across the enterprise.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the delivery of the Managed Security Services, Security Operations Centre (SOC) to support the running of the business.
- Build and manage a fully functioning security operations team including any service providers.
- Monitor and analyze security events to protect information and assets from unauthorized access, misuse, modification, and destruction.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory compliance, governing information security, and industry best practices.
- Coordinate with technology and business groups to assess, implement, and monitor IT-related security risks/hazards
- Work with security architects on providing active defense and proactive plans to security incidents.
- Provide and develop security reporting metrics and KPI’s.
- Manages security operations to include, SEIM, threat hunting, Antivirus, IDS, and Threat Intelligence
- Working with the NEOM CISO Office on reporting of cyber incidents and support developing cybersecurity resilience, GRC, and policy implementation.
- Promote the values of the business and act as a role model at all times
- Monitor, coach, support, motivate and develop team members to enable them to deliver to the best of their ability
- Work closely with internal senior stakeholders to ensure close collaboration in strategies
- Lead from the front and be the sounding board for senior stakeholders providing them with guidance and advice to deliver as effectively as possible.
Education & Experience
- Demonstrable IT Security Operations management experience and delivery of results.
- Prior Manage SOC management experience required.
- Good understanding of IT security aspects of Microsoft, Cisco, Symantec, and Palo Alto products and Services
- A well organized, systematic, and rigorous approach to planning work and priorities.
- Proven relationship & stakeholder management including strong communicating & influencing skills
- Experience in problem solving & and understanding of the broader business context (business acumen)
- Experience of working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East is preferable.
- Travel to Riyadh, NEOM, and internationally will be required dependent on the project
- Degree / MSc in IT Related Discipline
- Desirable certifications include Security +, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, or similar.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.