Develop joint venture control framework, guidelines, and processes, monitor the performance of financial spending, and prepare progress reports for the same.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Define joint ventures control framework, guidelines and processes taking into consideration industry best practices, financial risk management procedures etc., ensure efficient and effective management of the joint venture
• Monitor actual spending and financial performance and assess in comparison with approved budget
• Identify and conduct analysis on material budget discrepancies, report any such discrepancies and analysis to senior management
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to address major budget overruns or escalate when necessary and organize reconciliation meetings / plans
• Complete periodic reports on the financial position versus budget, manage the periodic tracking of financial performance against financial plans and provide reports to the Project & Venture Development Director with financial results and variance analyses to ensure critical issues and appropriate corrective measures are identified and recommended
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial controlling or a related field
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Good business acumen, financial & economic analysis/development, abstract problem solving and logical reasoning
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills to enable professional discussions with stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills, presentation preparation and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.