- Work with the NEOM sectors and businesses to develop the learning and development/capability-building strategy for NEOM.
- Lead the NEOM learning and development team to deliver on the agreed strategy, providing a professional, proactive service to all levels across the organization and at all stages of the employee journey – aligned with the NEOM vision and mission and the HR people strategy.
- Work with the HR management team to develop learning and development strategies to ensure individuals and teams have the right skills, knowledge, and behaviors to support NEOM’s vision and mission.
- Ensure that the talent development and learning and development strategies are delivered by developing and managing quarterly/annual activity plans.
- Support the strategies by ensuring opportunities are offered through multiple channels, including e-learning and online content, in addition to classroom-based learning and workshops. Manage the implementation of a Learning Management System to meet NEOM’s needs.
- Work with HR colleagues to carry out robust workforce planning and capability needs analysis across the business and propose appropriate solutions/programs/learning institutes to meet gaps identified.
- Design, develop and implement programs focusing on different pools of talent, e.g. Leadership Programs, Graduate Development Programs/Fellowships, Technical Training Programs, etc.
- Raise awareness across NEOM of all opportunities for learning and development (including attendance at conferences, coaching and mentoring, reading, job shadowing/swapping, etc). Develop the concept of life-long learning.
- Develop tools to help evidence how development activity is supporting business needs and to measure the return on investment of development programs.
- Work alongside Managers, Directors, and Department/Sector Heads to ensure that all development and capability-building activity remains aligned with current and future business needs.
- Liaise with and manage external suppliers, vendors, and partners in the delivery of development programs. Provide advice and guidance on external suppliers for Sectors and Departments across NEOM.
- Manage the learning and development budget for NEOM.
- Champion the development of NEOM employees and proactively drive a learning and development agenda for NEOM – on an ongoing basis.