Based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have an exciting opportunity for a Master Planner to oversee the delivery of the Giga project located along the north Kingdom area.
The Master Planner will be responsible for overseeing all design resources and ensuring design activities are completed on time, within budget, and adhering to the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for the day to day design activities and for managing and leading external consultants and contractors to complete the goals.
- Support the Director to manage and lead all the deliverables and contents developed by sub-contractors and coordination of all design operations
- Manage contractors, external consultants, and key stakeholders
- Accountable for the development, coordination and review of technical content and planning, on a day to day basis
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Full-time degree in Engineering / Architecture related field
- 10+ years of career experience with a minimum of 4 years leading projects
- Experience in delivering projects in remote locations
- Experience with big or Mega Projects is mandatory
- Strong team leadership & management capabilities
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.