Organize, manage, and analyze spatial data and modeling associated with conservation projects and development projects across NEOM.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Manage spatial data related to biodiversity, ecosystems, human activity, development, and conservation projects for NEOM
- Conduct spatial analysis and modeling using GIS platforms Arc and QGIS
- Prepare maps and other spatial products for conservation and management purposes
- Be the point of contact for Nature Reserve Region spatial data
- Review new spatial data technologies for use by Nature Reserve Region
- Development and design of database strategies, monitoring and improving database performance and capacity, and planning for future expansion requirements.
- Lead, support, design, and create powerful reports, dashboards, or analyses using a variety of tools to help support fact-based decision-making.
- Support and help manage internal data processes where needed
- Define and deliver data governance approaches, principles, and processes
- Develop approach and application of data quality principles, methods, and processes to improve the quality of data
- Define, embed, and drive master data management approaches, principles, and processes
- Researching and creating effective methods to collect data, analyzing information, and recommending solutions to a business
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience with project management
- Experience with QGIS and Arc GIS platforms
- Experienced working with remote sensing data
- Experience with GPS and other field-based tools for geolocation
- Familiarity with data ownership, sharing issues, and protocols
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to simultaneously manage a wide number of different projects and tasks
- A creative and agile approach to workplace challenges, able to adapt and find solutions to rapidly changing conditions and challenges
- A willingness and ability to conduct fieldwork in Arabian desert, savanna, and montane arid environments for extended periods
Qualifications and Experience.
Degree in a relevant field such as spatial data analysis, conservation planning, natural resource management
Skilled in QGIS, Arc, remote sensing tools, GPS, and other field geospatial tools
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employees, Families & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.