NEOM Energy Sector needs candidates with international experience in design, simulation, and implementation of distributed and bulk energy storage into the grid. Knowledge of various energy storage technologies, design, and simulation tools are a must. Interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on efficiency, and enhanced multitasking abilities are required.
This role will involve –
- Contribute to the design and implementation of NEOM’s power grid infrastructure strategic objectives and goals by implementing near, medium, and long term solutions at the lowest costs
- Work with senior engineer to perform select the best storage technology that supports renewable integration in the grid
- Studies the impact of intermittence and model the best ancillary service strategy
- Assess the scalability and LCOE for various storage technology candidates
- Help develop and implement standards, guidelines, and best practices to ensure a comprehensive delivery of expert services, systems, and outcomes
- Develop synergy with local and international organizations with involvement in design and simulation tools to keep NEOM up-to-date with the digital industry