The Onboarding Specialist is the key interface point throughout the whole life-cycle of the new joiner beginning with candidate care following offer acceptance to pre-joining to onboarding and finally the induction stage. The Onboarding Specialist will work closely with NEOM stakeholders to ensure a consistent, comprehensive and stream-lined experience for all new joiners as well as supporting the organization in improving performance productivity and protecting the NEOM brand.
The Onboarding Specialist ensures a strong positive relationship with the candidate/new joiner throughout all stages of the process/experience ensuring the NEOM brand is represented with professionalism, sophistication and passion. Overall our aim is to make the day to day logistics effortless for all new joiners, not only to ensure smooth transition into life at NEOM, but crucially to enable them to focus on their new role and its positive impact on NEOM’s mission.
· Establish an initial relationship with new joiners prior to arriving and throughout their stay, better understanding of their needs.
· Work with all relevant sections to ensure all operational arrangements are in order, to create the best personalized experience possible for new joiners.
· Provide a service that supports the integration of new joiners into NEOM by providing administrative assistance, resources and knowledge, ensuring the best personalized experience possible.
· Coordinate inductions, visa applications, as well as the general introduction to NEOM’s culture and life.
· Act as the single point of contact with the new joiner as soon as formal offer has been accepted.
· Overall, ensure new employees experience a smooth transition into life at NEOM.
· 2+ years experience in a service delivery environment
· Experience in HR is desirable
· Strong work ethic with the abilities to use initiative
· Strong analytical skills
· Organizational skills to manage the end-to-end onboarding process, and meet deadlines
· Advanced computer skills and experience with specifically with Microsoft Office
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
· Fluent English and Arabic
· Bachelors degree in HR, Business or a related field
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.