- Responsible for the Technical Implementation of NEOM PMIS Systems for NEOM Projects.
- Assists proponents in the identification of PMIS requirements and the conversion of those requirements into specifications.
- Responsible for testing and sign off of NEOM PMIS Systems including the integration between PMIS systems.
- Implements NEOM Project Procedures including Cost Management, Change Management, Contracts Management, Contract Variation, Accrual etc.
- Advising the Head of Project Controls on non-compliance within the PMIS systems.
- Participates in audit of PMC organizations with respect to Project Controls and Commercial functions.
- 10-15 years in Project Controls / Commercial management experience in total.
- Proven track record of experience in a Senior Project Controls or similar role.
- Management experience in the implementation of PMIS systems within a PMC / Owner environment.
- Hands on experience undertaking cost management tasks including change management (estimating), budget reconciliation, forecast package compilation.
- Hands on experience with managing PMC services.Excellent communication skills with multiple levels of Management.
- Team player with ability to lead a multinational, multi-dimensional organization.
- Broad knowledge of PMIS system requirements and management reporting.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.