The purpose of the training coordinator lead position is to supervise, coordinate and ensure the safe and efficient execution of training programs for the port’s workforce.
- Support and participate in the Training Management Lead with the development of project-specific training plans for each port activity area and role, aligned with Neom processes and standardization to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Manage, plan, and supervise the execution of training plans.
- Coordinate resources across all port activity areas.
- Develop training manuals, assessments, evaluations, and curricula alongside process and activity owners.
- Develop standardized processes, procedures, and materials for a holistic approach across each activity area.
- Provide training and feedback to trainers and terminal supervisors for effective deployment of the curriculum.
- Support the Training Management Lead to identify & create development plans for the workforce.
- Support identification of workforce with high potential for bespoke training.
- Manage and update all documents, processes, templates, and manuals related to training plans.
- Provide leadership and direction concerning Neom’s performance management system.
- Map out training requirements from business leaders and design training plans and schedules
- Identify and support business leaders and Training Managers to select bespoke training methods (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for health and safety at work.
- Identify legal requirements and incorporate them into training plans.
- Lead training events, classroom sessions, and programs.
- Lead and supervise technical trainers.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the technical training.
- Support a continuous learning environment.
- Share employee feedback and identify areas to improve employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certificated as instructor or training coordinator.
- MS Office proficiency
- 5 years of industrial training experience Knowledge in port-related activities
- Previous experience in a port environment including technical and operator roles as well, with remote operations a plus
- Previous industrial experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge of instructional practices, including teaching materials, testing, and course content.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.