The Product Owner Data is the main content authority for ENOWA’s data product vision & its associated backlog. It steers the continuous development of the data products within ENOWA. All in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
In line with the business and digital strategy of ENOWA, the successful candidate will:
- Based on customer needs develop an ENOWA-wide Data Product Vision & associated backlog.
- Establish relevant data product teams to support the relevant ENOWA business lines.
- Manage Data Product Backlog (prioritize user stories and releases) upon customer needs.
- Actively manage & steer the DevSecOps Data Product Teams (incl the analytics team) and validate their output.
- Manage feature and component performance.
- Confirm Data product quality.
- Conduct day-to-day interaction with the Analytics Team and the Scrum Master.
- Create User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Conduct high-level business analysis.
The above responsibilities will lead to the following:
- Prioritization and grooming of the Data product backlog.
- Driving the Data product team to develop features that deliver business/customer value.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years of leading data product teams (eg. analysts, SMEs, developers, testers, etc).
- Expertise in managing Data and analytics products.
- Specific experience working in Energy or Water Sectors is a huge plus.
- Experience in customer centricity, human-centered design, and technology innovation.
- Experience in innovation prototyping and product/service development.
- Experience in planning and deploying business and/or technology initiatives.
- Experience in application development and project management.
- Familiar with the latest technologies, trends, standards, and applicability.
- Technical/testing expertise and a good understanding of the underlying business processes and systems.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards/Procedures.
- Understanding of Lean-Agile Principles and other skills such as data interpretation, design thinking, and human-centered design.
- High commitment to meeting business needs.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum ways of executing projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
- Ability to translate business vision into technology vision, objectives, and programs.
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to craft alliances and positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Successful in steering & coaching direct colleagues.
- Be a leader in innovation and have the ability to successfully introduce new technology capabilities.
- High personal energy, active approach with a can-do mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas from inception to actual implementation.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- Good written and spoken English.
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Proven track record of success, possibly backed up by a positive referral.
- Relevant advanced certifications from top-tier companies/education platforms.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.