The Product Owner Digital Twin is the main content authority for ENOWA’s Digital Twin product vision & its associated backlog. It steers the continuous development of the digital twin capability within ENOWA. All in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 15+ years of experience working as a digital twin domain/product owner and/or in combination with relevant domains (eg. BIM, GIS, IoT).
- Expertise in Digital Twin technology.
- Specific experience working in Utility Sector is a huge plus.
- Experience in customer centricity, human-centered design, and technology innovation.
- Experience in innovation prototyping and product/service development.
- Experience in planning and deploying business and/or technology initiatives.
- Experience in application development and project management.
- Familiar with the latest technologies, trends, standards, and applicability.
- Technical/testing expertise and a good understanding of the underlying business processes and systems.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards/Procedures.
- Understanding of Lean-Agile Principles and other skills such as data interpretation, design thinking, and human-centered design.
- High commitment to meeting business needs.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology of executing projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
- Ability to translate business vision into technology vision, objectives, and programs.
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to craft alliances and positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Successful in steering & coaching direct colleagues.
- Be a leader in innovation and have the ability to successfully introduce new technology capabilities.
- High personal energy, active approach with a can-do mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas from inception to actual implementation.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- Good written and spoken English.
Education & Experience
Master’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field preferred.
Proven track record of success, possibly backed up by a positive referral.
Relevant advanced certifications from top-tier companies/education platforms.