The Product Owner TMS & SCM is a key member of the Lean & Digitalization Management team, championing the customer/user experience evolution through data-driven insights using a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs and delivering key features, functionality, and programs for NEOM. Lean & Digitalization Management is responsible for making sure we build the right products and features for our business and users. To accomplish that, product managers plan the product roadmap and prioritize the applicable technology backlog, lead product discovery, and measure and communicate results of the feature portfolio in production, all while ensuring stakeholder alignment.
As a Product Owner, you will drive strategic initiatives to implement new functionality in the Transport Management Systems and Supply Chain Management domain. You will define the roadmap, collect high-level business requirements from both Internal and External customers and drive the initiative either as a participant in the team or as a project/scrum leader. You will define the vision and strategy of NEOM’s next-generation Transport management system to support future supply chain growth. The next generation TMS will be powering NEOM’s multi-modal transport and will be coupled with last-mile robotics and various automation to accelerate transport flows and customer order delivery speed. You will partner closely with Corporate IT, Transportation, Warehouse Operations, and Suppliers to identify and deliver solutions to ensure speed of delivery, visibility, and overall management of our global supply chain.
You will serve as a subject matter expert on how to apply software solutions and you feel comfortable both in the Technology and the Transport domain.
You are a motivator and can create a stage to promote your initiatives. You are self-aware and can easily align with every level.
- Advanced Capability with the following competencies, requiring little day-to-day management support:
- Develops and manages TMS & SCM product vision and strategies
- Responsible for end-to-end aspects of product roadmap from intake & prioritization to delivery
- Define, measure, and monitor KPIs, objectives, and key results (“OKRs”)
- Drive cross-functional product alignment with all dependent stakeholder teams
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Operations, Data scientists, Industrial Engineering, UX, Software Engineering, and User Research leaders
- Collaborates with peers and leaders across the enterprise to solicit needs, define the vision and ensure outcomes align with enterprise priorities and goals
- Evaluate competitor experiences
- Develop an a/b testing plan with analytics where appropriate
- Partners with technology teams to deliver key features and functionality that enhance the warehouse capabilities across the NEOM network
- 5-10 years of experience in the Transport domain with a focus on transport management, integrated supply chain, and related reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, finance, economics, or related quantitative discipline is preferred
- Strong domain expertise in Supply Chain fulfillment, warehouse operations, and warehouse automation
- Experience with Tier 1 TMS development and/or implementation coupled with robotics and automation is highly preferred
- Experience driving large, strategic projects forward in ambiguous environments
- Proven track record for problem-solving within technology that enables the business to achieve stretch goals
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Technical background and understanding of software development principles and a/b testing
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from areas such as Analytics, Engineering, and User Experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills5-10 years’ experience in the Logistics domain with a
- focus on warehousing, order management, and related reporting.
- Excellent planning and stakeholder management skills.
- Preferably experience with Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence.
- Up to date with the latest products and trends in the domain.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.