NEOM / Oxagon currently has an immediate opening for a full-time Product Specialist working within the Customer Solutions team.
You will be part of a high-growth-oriented team focused on delivering supply chain products and solutions for all our internal and external customers. You will be accountable for developing, launching, and building profitable products and services that transform NEOM’s supply chain and logistics.
We are a lean team, which means that everyone is empowered with a large area of ownership and is expected to flex to help the team when emerging opportunities arise.
You are a motivator and can create a stage to promote your initiatives. You are self-aware and can easily align with every level.
- Work with the wider SC&L team to perform needs analysis, initiate and facilitate product ideation and manage product pipeline.
- Develop and recommend product strategies based on market research, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Capture and identify next-generation services or features being deployed by operations for existing customers for assessment and product development.
- Manage product development with cross-functional teams from across the wider NEOM including operations, business development, and other functional SMEs.
- Facilitate and project manage product design, implementation, commercialization, training, and marketing activities
- Support and drive product marketing/communication activities for internal and external audiences
- Perform product effectiveness analysis and lead any product refinement activities
- Accountable for developing the products and services which will serve as core value add differentiators to our customers
- Drive cross-division and functional communication to ensure continuous improvement and a best-in-class forward-thinking product offering for NEOM
- Provide product training and tools for new hires and continuous education for all assigned team members
- Establish the framework for product pipeline and commercial reviews to create mutual value.
- Support projects and initiatives related to improving our customer experience.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring relevant issues are addressed
- Engage and maintain customer relationships at all levels
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supply Chain or other related industries.
- Degree in Logistics Supply Chain, International Business, Project Management, or another related discipline
- Product management experience or sales, operations, solution design, or technology role experience if no previous product management experience
- Strong focus on product content and stakeholder alignment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated in both internal and external relationships
- Ability to work independently and make decisions at a high level
- Good communication skills on all levels internally and externally
- The ability to devise creative solutions and to think and act at a strategic and an operational level
- To be able to effect operational and cultural change where necessary
- Highly proficient in MS Office Products
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.