Based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have an exciting opportunity to oversee the delivery of the Giga project located along the North Kingdom area. Oversight and coordination of the Urban planning & architectural designs (masterplans and buildings) across all NEOM.
The Manager will be responsible for overseeing all design resources and ensuring design activities are completed on time, within budget, and adhering to the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for the day-to-day design activities and for managing and leading external consultants and contractors to complete the goals.
- Architecture & Urban Planning Management
- Support the Director to manage and lead all the deliverables and contents developed by sub-contractors and coordinating all design operations
- Manage contractors, external consultants, and key stakeholders
- Accountable for the development, coordination, and review of technical content and planning, on a day-to-day basis
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Architecture
- Professional certification or chartered status with a recognized regulatory body
- Full-time degree in Engineering / Architecture related field
- 15+ years of career experience
- Experience in delivering projects in remote locations
- Experience with big or Mega Projects is mandatory
- Strong team leadership & management capabilities
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.