NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
Prepare official correspondence like Memos, Emails, Letters, etc.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that client’s needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Support the Digital Health Director in building and maintaining relationships and establishing working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Support in inter-sectoral meetings providing and gathering input related to strategy, planning, risks, etc.
- Work with sector members to understand and deliver their procurement needs acting as an internal expert on the procurement options, processes, and systems
- Facilitate and drive effective and efficient sector procurement and contract management (incl. delivery vs milestones, support invoice payment, etc.) and close out procurement packages to release unused budget
- Act as a single point of contact for finance and procurement to ensure sector requirements are efficiently and effectively me
- Support on all sector reporting requirements (incl. Ad hoc requests), ensuring the provision of accurate, appropriate, and decision-ready information
Background, Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- PMP certification is a plus
- Dual language Arabic & English is a plus
- Strong oral and Communication Skills
- Fluent in Microsoft suite, especially Excel, PPT, and Word
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.