Build a globally competitive, best-in-class governing body for entertainment and culture in NEOM, covering regulatory, and licensing activities, as well as sector promotion of non-commercial activities. Coordinate efforts to promote Department operational innovation and digitalization as well as the diversity of E&C content and fair competition among the industry players, while overseeing the department in carrying out its mandate by the Founding Laws of NEOM.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
Strategy, planning, and budget
- Develop and oversee implementation of Department strategy and operations, ensuring NEOM strategic E&C objectives are met through effective monitoring and reporting of Department activities
- Oversee management of Department budget, including outlining requirements, ensuring efficient spending, and managing to report
- Oversee measurement and monitoring of socio-economic impact related to E&C sector growth in NEOM, including goal setting, measurement, and monitoring methods, and reporting
NEOM legal, regulatory, and licensing environment
- Oversee relationship management with, and day-to-day advice to/ support of, NEOM Authority teams responsible for E&C company incorporation and other licensee requirements (e.g., residency permits) in NEOM
- Oversee development and management of licensing for E&C companies and individuals in NEOM, incl. designing processes, resolving queries, training & developing teams to support licensees, leading teams to deliver strategic objectives
- Govern and ensure compliance and enforcement of media standards/ content codes
Sector promotion and policy
- Direct policy development related to the legal and regulatory framework, incentives, and interventions to ensure NEOM’s cultural strategy and ambitions are achieved
- Stimulate non-commercial community cultural events through instruments such as grants
- Design, implement, and monitor incentives to encourage NEOM Screen Office to promote and supports the creation of cultural content
- Liaise with the relevant NEOM organizations (e.g., commercial arms) to understand the overall plan for culture infrastructure, entertainment, and fashion (e.g., concert halls, music, museums, visual arts, performing arts, culinary arts, literature)
- Coordinate with another department to ensure funding and support to relevant organizations for capital expenditures, operations, training, and residencies
- Coordinate with NEOM Investors and Anchors Attraction for international partnerships in Entertainment
- Collaborate with other sectors, including the Department of Media and Creative Expression, Sports NEOM, and the Department of Tourism to ensure efficiency and minimize overlap and redundancy in event licensing and economic development activities
- Oversee the publishing of events and entertainment services on the NEOM Integrated services App
Project and people management
- Design and rollout innovative initiatives and projects to set up and operate the Department as a lean, future Government entity, including digitalization, operational innovation, and creative regulatory and sector promotion activities
- Day-to-day hands-on management of initiatives and projects (planning, budgets, design, implementation, M&E) in alignment with sector leadership and managing stakeholders, suppliers, and industry players from concept to completion
- Drive best-in-class sector activation initiatives in compliance with industry-standard health, safety and security, contracts and procurement, data privacy, and brand and visual identity guidelines
- Develop an inclusive/collaborative performance culture that embraces NEOM’s values
- Set performance objectives for team members and ensure alignment with Department objectives
- Promote a high-performance work environment that delivers quality
- Be instrumental in shaping the sector’s team culture
- Lead relevant stakeholder and public engagement management
- Promote NEOM E&C industry through the development of key partnerships with national, regional, and global players in the industry, education, and government
- Develop MOUs and agreements with key KSA stakeholders
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
Relevant KSA and global Government entities, industry, and commercial partners
Qualifications and Experience.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employees, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.