We call ourselves “dreamers and doers” for a reason: we can make happen not just what is possible, but what is impossible. We are collaborating on fresh ideas and new solutions in our engine room of creativity and innovation. By becoming part of our team at NEOM, you will join other top talent in their fields from all over the world. These visionary minds and adventurous spirits were drawn by the chance to make history in creating a place of the future from the ground up.
Working within the NEOM – The Line Management team, the role will encompass providing reporting leadership, in the production of weekly, monthly, and quarterly narrative and dashboard reports, accurately capturing the progress status, identifying trends and presenting to varied audiences and senior management.
The Reporting Manager will work with all delivery and functional areas to structure report inputs in line with the required periodic reporting cycle to produce high quality reporting.
Ensures there are clear lines of communication and reporting with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and developing transparency in all operations.
- Source monthly progress updates from project delivery, design and discipline leads.
- Develop and prepare Monthly Narrative Contract Progress reports.
- Develop and prepare Monthly Contract Progress presentations.
- Develop and prepare Quarterly Narrative Contract Progress Reports each calendar quarter.
- Develop EDMS Contract Dashboards.
- Ensure functionality of Dashboards.
- Attend weekly progress meetings, take accurate minutes and coordinate action close out with leads.
- Develop and prepare weekly reporting on Contract hours, costs, budget, progress.
- Collate reporting data from disparate systems and sources, understand that data and present it in a clear and easily accessible manner.
- Own and update report templates as required and manage the configuration of documents, in line with any changes to the reporting framework and reporting cycle that may be made from time to time.
- Support the ongoing improvement of reporting within the overall team, identifying opportunities for process and systems improvements.
- Produce regular management reports to support the Executive Director and department heads.
- Undertake quality review of regular management reports, including status reports and liaising with reporting resources in projects to provide feedback and improve quality.
- Support the development of the Monthly Dashboard Report and the population by the teams.
- Ensure that the Baseline is aligned to project, budget and schedule.
- Coordinates and produces program level reporting.
- Coordinates with the Directors to develop an accurate status report for each period.
- Produce Earned Value performance data sets.
- Provide additional support to the team as may from time to time be required.
- Educated to degree level, with equivalent training and experience.
- Proficient user of IT systems (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Access, etc.)
- Ability to extract and collate data from different sources and systems.
- Experienced user of project management reporting applications – Power BI
- Experienced in the production of project and / or Programme reporting.
- Time management, organization and prioritisation skills and able to be organised in prioritising, planning and agreeing activities.
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong team player and collaborator with the ability to balance teamwork and independent project assignments
- Exemplary project management skills including organization, time management, resourcefulness, flexibility, communication and collaboration with proven success at teamwork and working independently
- 10 years minimum of previous experience required
- Leadership skills to set clear goals, motivate direct and indirect team and produce superior results under challenging schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and drive to succeed.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering/construction management or similar.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.