• Provide strategy and execution support for the residential portfolio within the LINE concerning smart buildings, technology, and innovation.
• Work with internal NEOM teams to ensure the latest in technology and innovation is embedded into residential asset briefs, to drive innovative practices, and meet the needs of future residents, and future-proof assets through operation, while integrating into the broader ‘smart-city’ technological landscape.
• The remit of technology and innovation includes, but is not exclusive to, automated systems, artificial intelligence, smart homes, IT/AV, analytics, future lifestyle trends, global trends, futurology, building systems, connectivity, mobility, digital transformation, and applications.
• Develop strategies to support the use of technology and innovation to drive demonstrable performance gains in the operation of residential assets, including property management tools and customer experience tools.
• Coordinate with internal teams and external consultants to create actionable technology plans for all residential assets.
• Establish and maintain technical standards relating to technology, ensuring that requirements are disseminated to the internal project teams and residential asset briefs
• Oversee the selection and delivery of relevant regional & global technology-related certifications for residential developments such as Wiredscore, CEDIA, and others.
• Ensure internal and external resources are in place to complete technology certification submissions, manage annual subscriptions and define strategies for improvement.
• Develop technology-related KPIs for internal project teams and external consultants.
• Develop front-end feasibility studies, options analysis, and sensitivity testing of global real estate technology and innovation strategies.
• Prepare presentation content to communicate development technology and innovation strategies using robust research-backed modeling and assumptions.
• Prepare regular reporting updates as required by the business.
• Input into the structuring and maintenance of data management at an asset and portfolio level by identifying and partnering with data management providers as necessary.
• Contribute to the Development Feasibility Appraisals for The LINE assets, with a focus on technology-led CapEx and OpEx.
• Assist department managers to produce a quarterly NEOM Board of Director’s report.
• Keep abreast of emerging ideas and best practices in the residential technology sector, ensuring the LINE is at the forefront of global innovation.
• Procure and manage advisory services from global Technology, Strategy, and Real Estate consultancies to assist with completing the above workstreams.
• Take responsibility for the budget assigned for consultant workstreams, ensure procurement policy is followed, and manage consultants to drive programs and deliverables.
• Take ownership of ad-hoc projects, studies, and workstreams, reacting quickly to a dynamic project environment.
• Collaborate with other technology-related NEOM sectors to ensure cohesive strategies are formed and integration of systems is established. Accountabilities
- Serves as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the Director/Executive; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Receives, screens, evaluates, and determines the appropriate response to all written correspondence received and independently formulates and disseminates written responses and appropriate.
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the office administrative support staff, including management and training, scheduling, and prioritizing work assignments.
- Ensures that there is a continuity of administrative support to the Director/Executive’s direct reports and manages their leaves ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Manages special programs for the Directors/Executives, some of which may have NEOM-wide impact.
- Coordinates and/or assists with establishing or recommending budget allocations for the office of the Director/Executive and reviews revised and final budgets.
- Reviews and approves transactions, as assigned, and advises the Director/Executive on appropriate disposition; provides key coordination and consultation about the recruitment of key executives, as appropriate.
- Assists in the understanding and interpretation of NEOM policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations comply with policy provisions and standards.
Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the Director/Executive.
• 15+ years’ experience, ideally within a multinational residential Real Estate firm and/or tech industry. with previous exposure to large-scale giga-projects preferred.
• Experience in the master-planning stage of large-scale developments.
• Masters’s Degree educated in Architecture, Engineering, Technology, Construction, or related.
• Adaptable to a dynamic and rapidly changing workload.
• Self-driven and able to autonomously balance and prioritize multiple workstreams.
• Highly collaborative, open mindset, and strong communication skills.
• Able to build effective working relations with multiple stakeholders within NEOM and beyond.
• Proven track record of leading and managing teams with a strong ability to prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
• Extensive market knowledge and thought leadership in smart homes, technology, and innovation, including global trends, with a focus on the residential sector.
• Demonstrable experience in establishing processes and controls relating to technology and innovation.
• MSc or MBA or equivalent education, training, and work-related experience.
• Bachelor’s degrees from a target school, or equivalent.
• Professional accreditation is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.