We call ourselves “dreamers and doers” for a reason: we can make happen not just what is possible, but what is impossible. We are collaborating on fresh ideas and new solutions in our engine room of creativity and innovation. By becoming part of our team at NEOM, you will join other top talents in their fields from all over the world. These visionary minds and adventurous spirits were drawn by the chance to make history in creating a place of the future from the ground up.
Provide wellbeing services to the students.
- Help students enhance personal, social, and academic growth and wellbeing
- Monitor the progress of individual students
- Make contact with parents to discuss student behavior or support needs
- Take steps to prevent bullying and support victims of bullying
- Help students develop job search skills, such as resume writing and interviewing techniques
- Help students understand and deal with social, behaviour, and personal problems
- Deliver therapeutic intervention based on the need of the individuals and provide a referral to external services as needed
- Emphasize preventive and developmental counseling to provide students with life skills needed to deal with problems before they worsen and to enhance students’ personal, social, and academic growth.
- Provide special services such as conflict resolution classes; identify cases of domestic abuse and other family problems that can affect a student’s development.
Skills and experience
- Appropriate qualification to carryout student counseling
- Strong interpersonal skills with both students and parents
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- Strong desire to help others and should be able to inspire respect, trust, and confidence
- Must possess high emotional and physical energy to handle the array of problems addressed
- Maintains the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.