The Scrum Master helps product teams apply the right Agile practices to deliver high-quality, consistent software products. The role assists the team in meeting its delivery goals through facilitating key ceremonies and events, and daily team communications.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
In line with the business and digital strategy of ENOWA, the successful candidate will:
- Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership and promote best practices.
- Support the Product Owner (particularly in cases where POs are not co-located with the Agile teams) to facilitate the team’s progress towards the goal, and lead the team’s effort in relentless improvement.
- Facilitate key ceremonies and meetings.
- Eliminate impediments to improve the efficiency of teams.
- Coordinate with other product/delivery teams to ensure alignment.
- Support the Agile Coach in maturing the Agile practice within ENOWA.
- The above responsibilities will lead to the following:
- Delivery velocity increases and processes become efficient & predictable.
- The expected business outcome is achieved.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years of supporting onsite & remote delivery teams, including experience working with multiple third-party vendors.
- Strong proven experience in delivering both technology platforms (e.g. IoT, Data & Integration) as well as utility-specific business platforms (e.g. GIS, Digital Twin, DERMS, Customer, etc.).
- Support multiple agile delivery teams that work in both an onsite & remote setup and increase their performance on key outcomes (e.g. velocity, code quality).
- Deep experience in technology service development.
- Deep technical expertise and a good understanding of the underlying Energy & Water business processes and systems.
- Strong understanding of emerging software engineering methodologies and principles (e.g., different Agile methodologies, DevSecOps).
- Ability to identify, challenge and consider opportunities outside of conventional thinking to resolve problems and address gaps.
- Communicate effectively at all levels and across all audiences; synthesizing complex issues and analysis to support decision making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate business and functional requirements to stakeholders.
- High commitment to meeting business needs.
- High personal energy, active approach with a can-do mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas from inception to actual implementation.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in business or technical field.
- Proven track record of success, possibly backed up by a positive referral.
- Relevant advanced certifications from top-tier companies/education platforms.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.