The Sector/ Region Marketing Director is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans that reflect the region’s marketing strategy. These plans are developed and integrated into a roadmap that supports the overall marketing strategy for NEOM as it strives to communicate its future vision. The Director will also be responsible for working with 3rd parties that the region and brand teams have partnered with to ensure maximum amplification of the region messaging to a targeted audience.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging both internal and external support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Identify trade shows and the opportunities that can be leveraged via attendance and or participation
- Identify cross-region opportunities that drive awareness and engagement from both consumers and businesses alike.
- Work closely with agencies to communicate clear and concise information as an aid to building a robust and actionable plan
- Ensure that relevant systems are in place that helps the flow of communication across the team.
- Manage the marketing budget including costs allocated to agencies and ensure spending levels are maintained within corporate guidelines.
- Effectively manage project/business performance by planning, coordinating, delivering, evaluating, and communicating as appropriate.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, communicate objectives
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
12+ years experience in marketing within a top tier
A proven track record in creative development and execution, strategic marketing, and brand or consumer marketing.
Strong in agency management and internal stakeholder engagement.
Experience working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East is preferable but not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.