To develop and deliver design & construction documents and specifications, oversee scope development, design and construction activities
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- To prepare and/or supervise the preparation of contract documents; drawings & specifications for major projects for new construction, remodeling, or repair of public works, structures, or installations.
- To apply basic knowledge of commonly used architectural concepts, practices, codes, and procedures within the architecture industry.
- To assist in designing interiors and selecting finishes based on client vision and architectural needs and requirements that are set forth by the project managers.
- To supervise the preparation of cost estimates and material quantities.
- To perform technical assignments of moderate to high complexity projects, consistent with approved schedules and budgets.
- To support the pursuit of exciting new projects via PowerPoint and 3D Presentations.
- To Provide professional design support for all facilities and landscape projects utilizing the most up-to-date design software.
- To Complete and review models and drawings during all design phases.
- To coordinate and collaborate activities with employees in other disciplines and departments, internally and externally.
- To prepare or direct designs, renderings, sketches, diagrams, schematics, and working drawings to illustrate design solutions.
- To develop and document details to communicate design intent.
- To develop, review, and edit specifications.
- To develop, adapt, or modify design features and details.
- To Select and specify finish materials and furniture.
- To review BIM files and requirements
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Architecture or Engineering accredited university
- Knowledge of BIM is required
- Ability to interact with senior representatives of client organizations.
- Knowledge of project design and construction document production, standard construction techniques, and principals.
- Familiarity with building materials and detailing construction documents organization. Effective communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Autodesk CAD and BIM-Revit is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Sustainability Practices
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.