Working within the NEOM Real Estate Group, the incumbent is responsible for the preparation of strategy and business plans along with ongoing performance management analysis for assigned real estate projects in NEOM.
This includes but is not limited to preparing business analysis/feasibility studies for NEOM’s real estate projects.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of NEOM’s Real Estate strategic objectives and goals by providing specific inputs.
- Develop and update Real Estate Division business strategy operational plans and monitor their implementation to take part in the realization of the envisioned future of NEOM
- Work closely with senior leaders within Real Estate and other departments along with external consultants to develop business and strategy plans including financial modelling.
- Lead and coordinate Market Intelligence Report and provide insight
- Oversee the design of the feasibility study templates and tools
- Understand drivers of value for the different real estate segments
- Determine criteria needed to assess attractiveness and opportunities of each product segment
- Lead and coordinate the development of the financial model and feasibility study
- Run multiple scenarios, develop upside and downside scenarios and sensitivities
- Pressure test key assumptions and ensure zero defect development/project models
- Oversee financial modelling for operating assets and pressure test financials.
- Provide inputs to operating teams on how to optimize the real estate portfolio
- 10 plus years of experience in developing strategy and business plans for complex real estate projects across all asset classes and tracking performance of operating assets.
- Deep understanding of feasibility studies, master development design and commercialization.
- Experience in new development projects across segments (i.e mixed use developments, residential, retail, office, hospitality etc…)
- Strong Property valuation, Investment, and Finance skills
- Strong commercial acumen and superior financial modelling and PowerPoint skills.
- Financial Analysis
- Real Estate
To apply for this job please visit careers.neom.com.