As a Solution Engineer for Oracle Transportation Management, the role is working with a team on initiatives that enable new functionality in Oracle Transportation Management.
- Share knowledge and align proactively with stakeholders.
- As the Oracle TMS Application expert, keep up to date regarding the latest developments.
- Responsible for configuration, unit testing, executing the deployments, and when external development is needed you will review the deliverables from third parties.
- Technical initiatives are put on the roadmap by the product manager based on input.
- Provide clear feedback on developments and estimates.
- Be the third-line support for your application and related interfaces.
- Degree in Information Technology or Industrial Engineering.
- Certifications in Oracle Transportation Management (and other modules)
- 3-5 years experience as a configuration engineer/solution engineer in Oracle Transport Management.
- Having operational (transport) experience is a plus but not a must-have.
- You are willing to develop your skills further to become the leading expert regarding this application.
- Preferably you have worked with JIRA before.
- You are clear in your communication and provide correct work estimates.
- You have a structured approach and know the importance of documentation.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.