We call ourselves “dreamers and doers” for a reason: we can make happen not just what is possible, but what is impossible. We are collaborating on fresh ideas and new solutions in our engine room of creativity and innovation. By becoming part of our team at NEOM, you will join another top talent in their fields from all over the world. These visionary minds and adventurous spirits were drawn by the chance to make history in creating a place of the future from the ground up.
The Manager of asset planning & business casing will ensure that the sector’s long-term plans substantiate and reflect the approved strategy.
This person will work with key sector partners to model business concepts, assets, and projects that align with the sector’s business objectives & strategy. The role will cover the Entertainment and Culture (E&C) sectors – covering their respective assets (including, but not limited to, themed/water/nature attractions, museums, theatres, music venues, and an investment fund).
What you’ll do
- Business models: continuously build or manage the development of sector business models in preparation for investment and execution. These models will include all relevant financial and economic metrics, and responsibilities include pressure-testing benchmarks, inputs, and methodology to ensure consistency and rigor.
- Strategy development: Support the development of strategic direction and understand the market and industry trends, translating these into pragmatic modeling implications
- Presentations and storytelling: Develop presentations for a wide set of audiences, conveying the sector narrative, strategy, development program, and financial implications
Who you’ll work with
- E&C leadership: You’ll be the first point of contact for E&C sector leadership for all financial and business modeling topics, supporting internal decision-making with analysis and insights
- Other NEOM teams: You’ll develop cross-functional relationships with various NEOM functions (e.g., finance and government bodies) and sectors (e.g., tourism & real estate) to support overall program delivery
- External consultants: You’ll be managing industry specialists, subject matter experts, and strategy consultants, to ensure we get maximum value and full knowledge transfer to NEOM
What experience you should have
- Professional background: Preferable experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm and/or in Strategy & Financial Planning functions (7+ years), incl. experience in large-scale projects and/or E&C industry experience
- Leadership exposure: Proven experience at top management and Board engagements incl. experience developing and engaging internal and externals teams
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
What skills you should have
- Modeling skills: Superb financial modeling skills and extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, incl. business acumen to support leadership with decision-making
- Presentation skills: A strong communicator able to influence decisions with impactful presentation skills and storytelling; able to present sophisticated analysis, logical reasoning, and grounded alternatives to leadership
- Pragmatism: NEOM is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidates must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” and be motivated, disciplined, flexible, adaptable, autonomous, intellectually curious, and ultimately able to navigate a complex and changing organization to achieve results
- Project Management: Proven strength in managing both internal and external teams with the ability to effectively prioritize and motivate
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.